• Can be used for air flower displays, as miniature garden or with a tea light as a candle holder
• Two holes on the top on either side allow heat to escape.
• Artistically crafted opening on one side in which to place tea light candles.
• Each candle holder comes with a handcrafted glass display stand.
• Made completely with materials sourced in Europe.
Bullarum Glass Sphere is made from fire resistant German glass, where an individual artist uses free-blowing technique as opposed to the moulding practice used by massed-produced glass products. The resulting sphere possess a distinctive iridescence and refinement that can only be achieved by a hand made product. The artistic process involves placing the candle holder in a special furnace where fumes from precious metal adhere to the sphere. The coating is permanent and we call our finish Aurora Borealis - after the stunning Northern Lights.
The size is 10 cm in diameter with a solid loop on top for hanging on our glass display stand (provided) or on any other hook or string from a beam or door frame.